Paw Education Policy & Terms and Conditions
Our training is based on the kindest, most effective, non-punitive methods. We carefully design and structure our training Programmes to be the best they can for dog and owner. We hope you enjoy training as much as we do instructing!
These policies and conditions are written in the interest of safety, responsibility and care for owners and dogs.
- Harsh handling is not permitted. We have a complete ban on choke chains and other coercive or punitive techniques, in accordance with the APDT Code of Practice.
- Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs when in public places. All dogs must be kept under control and on leash in public areas, (off leash only where specifically instructed by your instructor.) We are there to help but you are responsible for the conduct of your dog at all times.
- Refunds cannot be given after your Programme has started, except in exceptional circumstances – as decided by your Instructor. Transfers to other parties or to other programmes are not permitted. Paw Education cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage to person or property.
- Children are very welcome to attend the training sessions – indeed they are often the best handlers! However, for the sake of safety and consistency in training, young people under the age of 16 MUST be with an adult at all times. Children who make a lot of noise or dash about can teach dogs to chase children! Parents might wish to sit down with their children before their training session to explain how important it is for them to listen and be involved.
- Please let us know if your dog is not in a fit state to train due to disease, injury or any other reason. All dogs should be wormed and fully protected by vaccination as advised by their Vet.
- I authorise Paw Education to carry out services as outlined in forms that I have completed and submitted. I agree that all of the completed information sheets and forms provided in association with this document are true to the best of my knowledge and may be used by Paw Education when needed.
- Paw Education agrees to provide the services stated in confirmation of booking agreement and supporting documents in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner.
- Paw Education has valid public liability insurance, for the peace of mind of its clients.
- The insurance only covers the client when working with Paw Education, for the duration of the selected service, and only for services arranged with Paw Education
Cancellation Policy :
- Per session (once course has commenced): We hope you won’t have to cancel. However, if you are unable to make an appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that we can perhaps fill the slot and reschedule, otherwise anything under 48hours notice will be charged at full rate and that session will be lost from the remainder of your course.
- If Paw Education cannot provide the service agreed, we will do our best to arrange an alternative, unless in extreme circumstances, where we will endeavour to give 24 hour’s notice.
- No refunds will be given once your course has started.